Is my donation safe?
Absolutely yes. Security and confidentiality are our priorities. We use security tools to protect information and ensure online payment security.
Is my donation deductible?
Yes. Donations to the Fresco Parkinson Institute Foundation have tax benefits that allow you to deduct or deduct part of the sum donated.
How do I get the receipt?
In case of online payment, the credit card statement issued by the management company is sufficient.
Are you a physical person?
According to the legislation, you have two possibilities that apply to donations made to ONLUS (not-for-profits).
- deduct 26% of the amount donated from the gross tax, up to a maximum of 30,000 euros (Article 15, paragraph 1 letter i-bis of the D.P.R. 917/86);
- deduct the donations, in cash or in kind, from your income, for an amount not exceeding 10% of the total declared income and, however, for a maximum of € 70,000.00 per year (Decree Law 35/05 converted into Law no. 80 of 14/05/2005).
Are you a business?
- deduct the donations from the income for an amount not exceeding € 30,000.00 or 2% of the business’ declared income (article 100, paragraph 2 letter h of the D.P.R. 917/86);
- deduct the donations, in cash or kind, from the income, for an amount not exceeding 10% of the total income declared and in any case for the maximum amount of € 70,000.00 per year (Article 14, paragraph 1 of Decree Law 35/05 converted into Law No. 80 of 14/05/2005).
Remember to keep
- the receipt of payment, in the case of donation with a postal order;
- the credit card statement, for donations by credit card;
- the statement of your current account (bank or postal), in case of an SDD (Sepa Direct Debit -former RID – Direct Interbank Transaction)